Wakulla Bag (Limited Edition)
The Wakulla Bag features a striking geometric design based on the dazzle camouflage scheme of the USS Wakulla, an American freighter from World War I.
Only 100 bags will be available in this limited edition.
The bag is hand-sewn from rugged polyester canvas with cotton bull denim handles. The design is printed with dye sublimation, a very durable (and vibrantly colorful) process that is resistant to fading.
Measuring 15” by 15,” and with a width of 2,” the bag is large enough to hold a few books, a small laptop, or a tasteful collection of LP records.
Designed on Orcas Island, made-to-order in California
All Standard Rainbow products are designed at our Orcas Island studio and produced at our factory in California.
This product will be made once you place an order. Take note of making & shipping times. Because your Standard Rainbow product is made-to-order and sewn by a human person, colors and seam alignments will vary slightly.
Standards and Measurements:
• Limited Edition of 100 bags
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 11lbs (5kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
• Made in America
Photo credit: US Navy